APPLICATION FOR STUDENT EMPLOYMENT
It is mandatory to submit the application for employment along with the following new hire paperwork.
NEW EMPLOYEE INFORMATION FORM
The information from this form establishes your identity and is used to create your employee file. It includes important information such as emergency contact etc. Click here
The W-4 is an Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate IRS form that determines how much Federal Withholding Taxes will be deducted from an employee’s paycheck.
- Click here to download the W-4 form.
- W-4 form must be completed upon hire and be turned in to the Human Resources Department before your first day of work.
- All boxes must be filled in.
- 1-3 must be completed.
- 4,5,6, and 7 as applicable. (However, you cannot fill in both 5 & 7.)
- Check your paycheck stub to ensure that the rate has been entered correctly.
- If at any time you would like to make changes, you may do so directly inside of Paychex, for instructions (click here). This will supersede your previous W-4 form.
I-9 (EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY FORM)
Upon hire ALL Western Covenant University employees must complete an I-9 by their 1st working day; please review the list of acceptable documents on the back of the I-9 form. Please bring the completed form along with 2 forms of original identification (copies of documents are not accepted) to the Human Resources Department prior to your first day of work. Click here to download.
STUDENT EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK
This handbook is provided for student employee use as a reference and a summary of Western Covenant University’s personnel policies, and work rules. It is designed to acquaint students with the University’s policies as quickly as possible. Student employees will find it to their advantage to read the entire handbook promptly so that they will have a complete understanding of the material covered. The information in this handbook supersedes previous handbooks. This handbook is not applicable to faculty or staff. Click here to download.